Dropped Pendant Light
On February 8th, 2017 with the help of 236 backers on Kickstarter, we successfully funded the making of 100 unique lamps. All 100 were printed and shipped.
We now print them on the fly. Above is a selection of 10 random shades. Select one of those, or if you want more options pick one of the entire set of 100 here: 100lamps.cwandt.com. Then email us the lamp you want once you've placed your order.
***All lamps ship with an LED bulb and should only be used with an LED bulb to avoid melting the lampshade.
- Printed using Warm White PLA PRO on an Ultimaker2 FDM 3D printer.
- Includes a 60WE 2200K LED bulb (110V).
- If you're outside the US and in a country with AC voltage that's not 110V, you'll need to buy an equivalent LED bulb. 10W Standard bulb (E26 or E27). You may also need to convert the US style 2 prong wall plug (NEMA 1-15 / TypeA) to your country's plug.
- The bulb socket has an embedded toggle switch it is Made in Italy.
- Wiring is a super heavy duty yellow SEOW 18AWG cable.
Also, if you have access to a 3D printer, STL files for every lamp shade are available for download here : 100lamps.cwandt.com. Have at it!
This is a Dropped Pendant Light mounted with a Tripod Mount Bracket. If you have an unused tripod lying around, this is a really nice way to make a floor lamp. Below is the tripod mount bracket on it's own.
Excellent Product. Great Light
Very happy with the drop pendants / tripod brackets / tripod lights I have purchased. Very elegant, very clean, and the finished product delivers excellent (ambient) light. No product related complaints, but I will suggest patience in terms of the transaction, processing, and fulfillment. With that in mind, highly recommended.
Beautiful and Functional Design
I love the design and the look of the Pendant Light. Pretty awesome as well that they’ve given people access to their blue prints to be able to print them at home. Customer service was also very helpful in guiding me through my purchase. I have one Pendant light in my room here in the states and I’m shipping my other one to the Philippines with a wooden tripod pod. Can’t wait to see it set up! Always looking forward to new, out of the box ideas from CW&T!
I mounted my light on the same tripod that's used for CW&T and a Xiaomi Mi Home smart lightbulb, and I love how I have a smart, stylish light with a ton of character.